Updated: August 29, 2021
Struggle To Find Winning Products and Make Sales With Your Dropshipping Store?
Then try SaleHoo!
SaleHoo is a “one-stop-shop” for LOCAL dropshippers and online sellers who want to find profitable hot products and suppliers FAST.
Usually, from AliExpress shipping takes too long (3-5 weeks) and customers will complain and ask for a refund.
SaleHoo is a platform for local dropship suppliers with short shipping times (1-4 days) and winning product research.
So what’s this SaleHoo?
Their directory of 8,000+ legitimate sellers provides a safe route for finding suppliers to buy from.
In addition, they provide a tool to help choose hot and profitable products to sell.
Here is what you get when you join:
* 8,000 pre-screened and VERIFIED wholesalers, dropshippers, liquidators and manufacturers.
* Suppliers that sell EVERY PRODUCT imaginable – from MP3 players to gaming consoles to designer brand clothing!
* Suppliers of all sorts including those with NO MINIMUM ORDERS!
* A Research Lab that tracks which products are HOT SELLERS!
* REAL support staff that help me personally find the right supplier for my business.
* Plus loads more, such as:
+ Free Training and Guides to run a succesful dropshipping business
… want to find out what else you get?
I suggest you check out their website here, I promise you’ll be impressed.
Finding Niche Markets With SaleHoo
Finding a niche market is one of the key ingredients to really making it in online selling.
Did you know that beginner sellers are much more successful when they appeal to a very small market, rather than trying to appeal to everyone?
Finding a niche isn’t always easy – it takes time and persistence to find the right product to sell.
To get you thinking, and to give you a few inspiring ideas, we have researched 5 product niche ideas to share with you.
While some niche ideas might seem abstract to newbie sellers that is exactly what a great niche is – very precise and seemingly difficult to source.
My personal secret for finding ideas on what to sell, or finding out what item will compete on eBay, is the SaleHoo Research and Analysis Lab.
SaleHoo collects data from all of the eBay auctions and they accurately predict the success (or otherwise!) of items at auction – so it makes my business foul-proof.
You can then find these products on for example AliExpress or Alibaba.
Examples of profitable Products and Niches found with Salehoo
Niche Item #1: Heart Rate Monitors
These are used by athletes and gym bunnies or by people who need to keep an eye on their heart rate.
Why they are an exciting niche item:
* They have a 75% success rate on eBay (75% of all monitors listed on eBay in the last three months sold!)
* They are lightweight and easy to ship and store
* One size fits all
Niche Item #2: Plus Size Shoes
Many big-foots out there find it very difficult to find shoes that will fit them comfortably from regular retail stores.
Why they are a super niche item:
* While these are commonly made by popular shoe makers, stores often order only a handful of pairs in larger sizes, which means that more and more, our big-footed friends must turn to buying online to get what they need.
* They have a high success rate on eBay (women’s size 11 sell at 61.9% and men’s size 14 at 75%
* Both men and women alike can require plus size shoes (Hot tip: women’s size 11+ high heels could make a great little niche)
Niche Item #3: Plus Size Maternity Wear
Another plus-size item with huge success on eBay
It’s a profitable niche because:
* Maternity and baby gear always works because people are always going to have babies, so you’ll never run out of customers!
* Clothing items are easy to ship as they light and not fragile.
Niche Item #4: Military Insignia
Collectibles always make great niches and you can dig really deep to find the best ones.
They are also perfect for people who are interested in them – you’ll find it much easier and much more rewarding when you sell something you enjoy.
To really niche it up, go for US military insignia from the Vietnam War which is big on eBay.
Why military insignia makes an excellent niche:
* It rarely dates or goes out of fashion
* There are so many sub-niches to discover like Russian war medals and World War 2 helmets.
Niche Item #5: Antique Clocks
Another great collectible item.
They are a first-rate niche because:
* You’ll appeal to both collectors and home decorators
* They have an eBay success rate of over 67%
* You can often pick these up very cheaply from flea markets and yard sales, then sell them on to make a profit
Niche items really are the way to go for newbie sellers and there are so many out there to keep you interested and best of all, make you money!
As I mentioned at the start, SaleHoo is how I figure out which niche markets are profitable.
But did you know that it also has 8,000+ legitimate wholesale suppliers?
Go there NOW to get instant access to over 8,000 of the best and most trusted product suppliers on the web.